Tuesday, July 15

loving the sun, sand and the sea like always!


11 July,2008

Finally, off days I can enjoy myself under the sun. Its love.
What makes it more love is that girl beside me(:

Tongues out yo babe.

wahaha. is kissing time. . .

Kisses for lil wata

Kisses for me! gen! (:



Look like nehneh. I know I know. haha




Was trying to show my ink when wata reminded me.

Oops




Hot hot hot~ phew. Eye catching phoenix.











Just trying to catch those people.


No please dont eat me~ help!



Naughty girl! hands off! haa


Jewl box day minister event.
The guy on the right is the tao hui guy from pua chu kang! (:


12July,2008

Went towning to get my stuffs.
Agnes B top and bloodisthenewblack tee(:
After that headed to newton.
We ate like pig. wahaha. I like. yumyum.



Newly wed sy and j <3 (:
sy will be smiling when she sees this.

The most action one is at the right? lol. wahaha. But still love u~ gee