Thursday, August 21

Unforgettable Moments


20 August

Went out with ling, sy and j.
Headed to bishan our trip but sadly it was closed.
So headed to amk to slack.
In the evening wata came amk to join me(:
We met that freaking cat again which wata hates alot! hahaha

18August
Love is in the air <3

I should take a break and stop being. . .
Its beneficial for both parties.
Its time to change my veiws of looking into things.
I hope u understand me as well.
Now its the optimistic side.
I believe it'll never happen again! ever again!
Dont let me down no more.
Because u mean alot to me.
Love you like always.
DOG FACE~


Went to the loof.
I had butterscotch and ling had mojito.
Best of all there were free satays! gee
The six of us enjoyed! (:


This pictures was taken on the ladies night at the loof(:

August9

Celebrated my cousin's baby one month at the florida.
Isnt he cute!?


August 11

The block downstairs were terribly dirty.
Half way headed to HANS with aunty, sera and sher at hans for supper.

August 8
Look at all this pics!
phoyographer: wx and zx!
LOL

Went town and we had subway fore dinner.
Played dart with wata while the rest waited for zx to finish work.
Im the champion. wahaha!
After that headed to bishan for some prawning sessions.

August 6