Sunday, September 14

Touched by an angel

Monday
I had dinner with emm,pat and pearl.
We ate claypot rice, drunkard chicken and some fried vegetables.
Yummy... (:
After that went to MAC to chill for a while and had ice cream.
The ice cream shape thingy was darn hilarious. Haa!
I had a great evening with my girlfriends.
<3 style="font-weight: bold;">

TUESDAY
Met emm and pearl for some exercise!
We headed to yck stadium and we freaking jogged for 20 min non stop~
I almost collapse seriously.
Totally dead beat.
Sit ups, leg lifts, jumping jack. . . .
But im happy to lose those fats. haa
All worth it though(:
Had dinner at s11 and we did a lil so called walkathon back home.

WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY i spend my days with ling of course.
I was a sick cat.

FRIDAY
Met ling at town together with jj, kelvin, clovie, her friend and another guy at fep.
Went to get jj's sister's gift~
Headed to catch a movie but this time its just me and ling.
Its been quite a long time since we last catched a movie like just the both of us.
Forgetting sarah marshal was great.
We enjoyed the movie (:

SATURDAY
Met sweetie wx!
Here are some pics. . .
There are more pics to come.
Wx has yet to send me the rest yea.
Its like once in a while I happen to see something that i really like.