Sunday, September 7

Thats the beautiful scenery. . .
Can u see the F1 thingy?

Daddy and kor! Dinner at some jap restaurant. . .
You love me, I love you
Thats whats important <3


Met dearest yong today.
I enjoyed her company and she almost slip and fell just now!! hahaha
Lucky thing that she is holding on to me.
Shopped around and had waffle ice cream at gelara.
Although it was raining it didnt bring us down.
Went to play photohunt. . .
Was discussing to go k-ing woth the rest on our next outing.
I cant wait! haa. Overall, thanks for the night girl. loves. =D


Wata and myself going crazy again. haha.
We tried center parting but eventually it kinda sucks. LOL.
Going gaga with her makes my day happier.
The best thing is that shes has entered my life. <3

Sy is not feeling well.
Sweetie get well soon and drink plenty of WATER ok!
Hope u're better now. xoxo