Wednesday, December 31

Sleepless nights

Angelina Jolie has been advised by doctors to put down the uterus. After her last two pregnancies ended with complications, she'd be facing significant health risks with another baby.

Reports:
"Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian secions," an insider tells OK!. "She's been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last deliver, and it would be safer if she did not get pregnant, ever."
The health complications this time around could pose a direct danger to the Changeling star, Dr. Larrian Gillespie, who has not treated Angie, tells OK!.
"Angelina is at risk of having a stroke or heart attack, and because she developed gestational diabetes, there is a high risk she'll have it again, with the child being at risk for diabetes."
I was just surfing the net and I happened to get a glimpse of this news. Its like 5.10am and im still up blogging~ Anyway, its the last day of 2008 already. . . A new year,a new beginning.
Time flies... yea time flies...

Im got a new job ard town area. This would kill time and gain me more experience. I've been slacking for quite some time already~ School wont be starting so soon.

Its time for shopping for new year's clothes! OMG, i love this part.

I totally hate it when I know im gonna turn 20 soon~ Like real soon. . . January. . . I just feel so dismal. Its weird being 2 not 1 digit number anymore. Like hello im 20. . . Oh wells, everyone grows old eventually.

Im preoccupied now with some mafia lame game in facebook. Digging it~ Cause I have nothing else better to do. haha.

I wonder what is my new year's resolution.
I dont really want anything so much in particular all I know is that I wanna be skinny sooo much~ and I want to get dubiety off my life and be happy always. I will learn from my mistakes and be more heedful. I've been losing a lot of money this year cause of reprobate people in this world. No more schemings in 2009.

More updates on my resolutions from the next post.
Im starting to feel tired already.
Goodnight universe and HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:

lOTS OF lOVE,
Genevive