Friday, January 2

COUNTDOWN. . . . its a wordy post~

31st January

Yesterday ling and myself wanted to take neoprints together for the last day of 2008. So we decided to head to a place which is not so crowded. We talk over and headed to Bishan because we remembered that there was this neoprint shop there. We were astonished as the shop has already been closed down . Moreover, the arcade dosent have the machine as well. I was typing half way and sera was laughing at our stupidity as she said it was already closed like way long ago. How absurd~ Nevermind. Shes like preparing to go to school yet she is still fooling and jesting around like a tard by asking me what accessories she she bring to school and dancing crab dance. . . LOL! wahaha! Audrey Cheong I hope you read this and tease sera~ hahaha.

Alright enough said. After the wasted trip to Bishan nana and ben tag along with us to have dinner first at bishan. After that headed straight to boat quay. There were jj, Joey, Isabel, Chuan, sy, jerome, dangx2, Ivan, nana, ben, nana's friend and gf. Most of them were almost half dead. Thanks to the ''chiong martel'' which jj named it. Haa. I was worried sick when I saw Isabel puke and ling getting way too out of hand. But at least all of us did enjoyed ourselves. We got to watch the pretty fireworks as well (:

1st January

Headed to town with ling, sy, jerome, wx, zx, jj, nana, figo, vincent, Isabel, chuan and catched a movie called
'' Bed Time Stories''

The verdict is 4/5. I really liked the movie it made me laugh my ass out and the freaking guinea pig is uber cute I swear. Skeeter the main character's ring tone is so hilarious. LOL. Ring ring ring~~~ Wx is pretty good in it actually. haha.

No pictures at the moment. Will snap some soon~
Have to tuck in now.
GoodBye Universe!

lOTS Of lOVE,
Genevive