Friday, June 5

Girls Night Out =D

Happy.
Sad.
Excited.
U said it all u got it all. . .

We rule the place =D
SEXCITED!
HAHA. interesting word~

Have to admit the shots we had taste pretty good actually.

I cant get enough of it~

<3






Terrible looking eye infection~
Its damn irritating I swear.












Seriously I hope there is only a place for all ladies to drink and have fun.
Guys are such jerks sometimes!

Cant keep their hands off~
Curse u!





My life has been pretty unhealthy.
But i'll be back to my normal life pretty soon.
No more sleepless nights!
Less liver damage and lung cancer!
As i still wanna look young when im 30 years old. hahaha
Can u imagine!~

Things aint the same.
I shouldn't bother or care much if u wldnt care n spare a thought for me.
Silly me.
Im sorry I was wrong.