Tuesday, June 2

Times....

If I were a boy even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted

I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

I'd put myself first
Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me.

Its maybe a little too late.
Say it's just a mistake
Think of forgiveness n compromising if u're really right there alrdy.
If you thought I would wait.
You may thought wrong.

But you're just a boy.
Just a boy.
Sometimes I wonder whats deep down inside.
Cause I know how I feel after u left with ur friends and said nothing to me.




She brought me out.
Made my day.
Girls talk, drinks and laughters. <3>























We went town.
Shopping! Dining! Movie!(unfortunately) Take Pictures!




Prawning (:
Its a good way to train ur patience.