Thursday, September 13

Sometimes, in life it is always about making decisions or moving on. Single little things in daily life just makes you stronger each day. I dont know how much stronger can i be. At least when I looked back I know I tried. Stop guessing what is all this big hooha all about. It has always been on my mind that was why i dont wanna just give up that easily. From the moment i made the decision i want things to turn out right. Cause i believe that u're still the one. If u really love a person u wont just let a person go just like that. But hope when i've changed better u wont change the way like u were(:
Destiny dosent carry benevolent to let us bid goodbye actually. I want all our problems n obstacles to be gone with the wind!!! blow blow blow!

I've seen my friends pulling through some circumstances and i believe they will find their happiness soon(:

Ytd was a tragic and i bet things will be really different already. Friends to foes? I dont want it to be this way. It hurts me too. But what i can do?

No matter what i still love u.