Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Oh gosh i have to work on x'mas eve and as well as x'mas day. How absurd could it be? But its alright I choose to work there so i have to be responsible and all. X'mas day is like chinese new year to me. Perspectively, working there was kinda tough. Im so gonna change my hair. I wanna have curls since 32472895738453. I was like HUH NONO! See what they are gonna do for me.

I felt like a burden to the rest as the environment and all are all really new to me. I still need to adapt to it though. Working is never easy. I enjoyed free cheese cake(best cheese cake ever!) sushi and puffs today. Was given by boss, customers and etc (: I dont know why sashimi now is so indulging. I dont eat that actually but as i grew older i've got influence and i do love it now in a way! haa!

Anyway, i miss toon kor and steph jei! kisses! Went to cousin steven's place and had a party. Music was loud daddy was high and i was high as in high because im laughing. OH MY F****** GOD Terrance Chow came to my cus place and i took i pic with him. He was so handsome i tell u! But the pic is in my cus camera. Upload some other time after he send me. OMG la. Im so jealous that he got to know all those big shots! haa! After that they headed to MOS as they booked the vip thingy but i didnt wanna tag along. She is the luckiest woman on earth to have my cus all because he bought her a car for her x'mas gift. Like oh my so sweet and all. I wanna be lucky as well. gee.

Tomorrow i will be working 2-9 like shit i know. I wanna party tomorrow though. Yeahs! Im off on WEDNESDAYS! X'mas with blood was great i felt loved. Without them i dont know how my day would be like. Loves to all! mwahhhhhhs! Merry christmas darling.