Thursday, March 20

home sweet home

I have been going out for the past few days. So i've decided not to head out today. Its so tiring and finally yesterday i got to take my half month pay. All thanks to sy love. Been cracking my head over the blog skin and stuffs. At first the whole thing was like in a mess just because of my one click and ka poof the whole thing destroyed. But later i got to fix it and tada my new skin. . . haa! I like it altough its simple.

I have been lazing around at home the entire day. Next few days i have got to head down to MDIS to collect my diploma. Like finally~ After so long. . . You know people i miss the art days when i still do my paintings and stuffs. Holy marcaroni! I freaking miss it. I miss getting my uniform all stain with paint, my face and hands. So so fun!! But when i got home, I've got to face the music.Like when daddy is back home he would yell at me and i'll just stuck myself into the room and sob. Oh gosh~ im feeling like a kid. Its like giving myself a personal time out. haa

My art dream was gone when my brother enlighten me to take business instead. I was like this close to nafa but then i changed the route. Oh wells, most importantly i did not regret whatever i have done so far :D I reaslise that there is still lotsa moving awaiting for me to watch! Movie marathon i guess for this wkend. Haa.

Understanding love. . . I know how I felt when I was in love, Basically like right now in fact im in love. lols and I know that everything I have now. As at times the quarrels would be deadly. Sometimes I smile and say nothing, Because I know the love is pain. Honestly, its really difficult to say goodbye at times. I hate this word~ Goodbyes are never easy, especially if they are for eternity. Well maybe not for eternity for some. As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder isnt it. It's heartbreaking i tell you. This is one of the reasons why i am afraid of letting people in at times, because people always leave.

So i've told myself if i dont have the person in heart no longer then i'll say goodbye. Daddy say maybe im goin back for a month or so then i have to say good bye to the people i love. How heartbreaking. . . Or even saying goodbye to your boyfriend when he goes army. Thats why i really hate goodbyes. I see my gfirlriends getting so upset over it. Another reason why it is that i hate goodbyes is because when i get back i always have to say goodbye to mum and the feeling back to s'pore really sucks.

Suddenly i felt like singing this song. . . .

''All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go'
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, I think of you
Every song I sing, I sing for you
When I come back I'll wear your wedding ring
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet planeI don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, oh, let me kiss you
And close your eyes and I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times that I won't have to say... ''