Sunday, August 31

its just u and me

Oh gosh. Actually I should be out with my girls today. But unfortunately I cant! Haven settled my stuffs with the previous company. Haven been meeting anyone lately. I miss those shopping times with my pretty ladies! Pretty caught up with work and im vexed. Ever since I started working I didnt get the chance to sit back and relax. This is like a setback in life. Everyday seems like a routine. Come on! I know I should get a hang of it. I dont even know when i could start going tanning. Its been so long. . . Wonder what are xeppy doing now?

Well, In gonna have a early rest tonight so I could wake up tommorrow. Shall upload some pictures some other time. There are so many things that I so wanna get. Cant wait. . .

Gonna catch my all time fav show now! bye world.
Love, Gen