Friday, September 5

Tense at work

Boy oh boy~ Guess what im still at the office rotting. . . because I have to supervise those people but they told me to just stay and just let them do the job. So I have to just sit down n wait for them to get it done. Its so scary the office is so empty and huge! I have no idea when I can go back home! arghs. Well, I shall do something to kill time. I know i'll watch the hills right now!

Oh yahs! sera and aunty came back ytd from their trip! I love the clothes =D Thanks n love to sera n aunty.

From my view right over here I can be able to see the F1 thingy. How cool is it? I even could see m'sia and batam thats what a uncle told me. Dont know whether it is true though. Lols. Most prob meeting yong tmr for some catching up yahs. I miss the girls.

Wen seems to be feeling so troubled. ANYTHING just give me a ring or something okay. Im just a phone call away. . . I bumped into ren last few days and i found out a secret. hahaha!

Shall upload some pics soon. Seeing words words and words spells boring~

Sera called and asked me to join them asap I so wanna leave this place now but i cant!

Emm was chatting with me in the afternoon like now adays almost evey afternoon all because we've got nth to do. Lols. Im so random. I dont know what else to write and im off to catch my SHOW now. Toodles!